BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

its me and me....

After so long i left my blog then here im back.... this time its about me.... well I dont know if its because of age or maybe im just a normal person .. kind of weird feeling haunted me lately.. I cant think straight... i hate almost half of me... Most of the time I dont know n im confused who is me?

Mohd Ridzuan Sulin.. thats my name... other than that? who am I? I failed a lot... im hidding too much... Im kept too much secret... Im sad... Im dissapointed.. I cried.. I dream too much... I scream loud in my heart... too many question WHY? inside my mind.. Its hard to speak out..

If the question ..( if there's anything u want to change in ur past) and my answer will be too many!!... I grow up early.. too early before i shouldnt be.. I have my dream but its gone? I want to be somebody? I dont want to be just ordinary people... Too many thing i want to give in this world but im traped in my own trap..!! I choose the wrong way.. people always say 'its never too late' but i dont know how true was that..!! I used to be stand out person...I stay focus.. I tried too hard to achieve it but it seems useless because I am too naive... Im stupid to not consider what i do... Im over follow the floor until i forgot to step on the ground..

well maybe as human we do made mistakes.. ya.. mistakes is normal but repeat the same mistakes means something wrong with u... I felt guilty to myself because i abandon my dreams.. I forgot about my family hopes upon me.. I really wish i could turn back the time so i can start all over again..

People who knows me would say I can do it... I have this.. I have that.. ( i appreciate it) but the truth is Im different now.. I lost my comfident .. I cant even stand alone.. I felt that nothing much i can do.. Im too far from my dream.. Im failed down... Everytime I want to wake up i failed again and again... I am waiting for my hero to bring me high as high i could be .. But the truth is my hero is myself.. it would not come because the wall i made too high n too big .. I tried not to climb it.. just use the front door but i have forgotten where is th key.. I can use the window but it would not be the same ... I am totally lost n confused now.. Am i drama queen? yes i am because i act a lot until people dont realised how sick n down i am.. If there is a Golden Globe Award i should won it..

I hope there will be a earthquake or tsunami so the wall will disappear.. I want to feel myself again.. I want to feel the victory.. All i can do now is waiting and waiting until the day has come... The day i can stand tall and say yes i made it... i made it to the top!! when? to give hundred person to GOD is unfair .. it must come together with effort.. Im still trying ... People deserve a second chances and I hope it will happen to me..

24 comments:

"The Wonderful Journey in Our Life" said...

life is circle..alwys rounding..we juz hope not to forget where we are before n belongs.. success is d matter we gain after everythngs passed.. luv ur fmlies, appreciate ur frends.. :)

Friendly Bookmark said...

Fine post. I think will be enjoyable to everyone.Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Fine post. I think will be enjoyable to everyone.Thanks.

World Wide Bookmark said...

Excelent work. Will be beneficial for others. Thanks.

Excellent Article Submission said...

Useful post. We look forward for the next. Thanks.

First Article Submission said...

Good post. Keep going and be useful for others. Thanks.

Islam Forum Blog said...

Significant article. Keep going for another. Thanks.

Directory Obedience said...

Beautiful compilation. Useful and relevant. Thanks.

Directory Surrender said...

Such works should be regular. People demand it. Thanks.

News Links said...

Worthy of applause. Looking for the next.

Amazon Sales said...

Good job. Everybody make post related comments. Thanks.

Tawheed Procation said...

Such works demands admiration. Thanks.

Great Article Surrender said...

Hai. Beautiful work. Write frequently and be beloved of others.Thanks.

First Article Resignation said...

Essential post. As rose in all flower. Keep writings. Thanks.

Best Directory Submissions said...

Good job. Wants more post. Thanks.

Global Directory Submission said...

Varity of post should encompass the blog. Good work. Thanks.

World Directory Submission said...

Beautiful writings. Good thinking. Keep going. Thanks.

World Directory Submissions said...

Nice article. Unique thinking. Thanks.

ewan sulin said...

Guys tq so much for d comment .. Im new n still learning ...

World Bookmark said...

Nice post. I like it. Keep going. Thanks.

World Bookmarking Online said...

Interesting post. I like it. Thanks.

New World Bookmarking said...

Good afford. I appreciate it. Thanks.

World Bookmarking Store said...

Wonderful work. Watching for future post.

World Book Message said...

Good job. Everybody make post related comments. Thanks.