BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 25, 2009

My beloved friends....

In my life ... I never thought i will met this three people that brought colour in mylife... DD (dianna ivy ) , lalai ( shirley Peter ) n Koko ( jackson jaffry ).. only GOD know how much i love n how meaningfull them to me.. (if only they know, u guys have special places in my heart )...!!

What else i can say... three of them its the only person i can trust n i can run to when im in need... We are like family... we are so connect to each other even we have different personalities... We been thru so many things together.. we have sad times.. happy moments.. blur day.. and so many more... Once for such a long time we didnt see each other ( accept me n koko coz we r housemates ).. That time all of us just try to built their own way.. like dd just married n lalai find her lover.. we almost forget each other.. But! GOD knows better!! Our relation is sincere from the heart we met again.. and i still remember that time its like 'sunrise in the morning' where we are so happy and the world start bright again.... I still remember when we drank coffee i cant recall how many jug we had at dd's house.. since then it is like a trademark n a must!!.( coffee even we are not thirsty) hahahaha.. pity dd!

Actually i got so many things want to share but my eyes are killing me.. Guys, u all are the best buddy ever.. u are my sister n my brother.. I love u and always love u.. Sometimes didnt see each other doesnt mean we forget each other... If the love is pure nobody can stop it.. My love to u will always there forever.. One day when the time God take me please remember i have great times with all of u... and our journey never stop here or forever... For me u guys are like ( seven wonders of the world ).. I will keep all our memories in my heart.. May Allah bless our relation.. sincere love from me to dd,koko,lalai.. love u n always love u!!

24 comments:

Unknown said...

ling... i burst into tears reading this post... TQ Allah for this Friendship kan.. xoxo... actually i speechless lepas read this post... :)

"The Wonderful Journey in Our Life" said...

sometimes, we need to learn on how things gone up..and how we gonna cherish it..and how we gonna appreciate it most.

Global Bookmark said...

Beautiful writings. Good thinking. Keep going. Thanks.

Global Bookmark Blog said...

Beautiful piece of work. Of course an useful post. Thanks.

First Article Compliance said...

Very enjoyable post. I like it. Looking for more. Thanks.

SEO Blog Post said...

Cheering work. Many will like it. Thanks.

Muslim Forum Blog said...

Important work. I appreciate it. Thanks.

List Submission said...

Excellent job. Make such work available. Thanks.

Best Directory Submission said...

Excellent content. Looking towards future. Thanks.

News Link said...

Commendable work. Looking for updates.

Daily International News said...

Admirable work. Make another such like it. Thanks.

Hezbut Tawheed said...

Make continuation of such useful works. Thanks.

Global Bookmark Shop said...

Useful post. We look forward for the next. Thanks.

Universal Bookmark said...

Very enjoyable post. I like it. Looking for more. Thanks.

World Wide Place Holder said...

Nice work. I appreciate it. Looking for such useful future works. Thanks.

Universal Place Holder said...

Good post. Keep going and be useful for others. Thanks.

Global Place Holder said...

Good job. Wants more relevant post. Thanks.

Great Article Submission said...

Good job. Wants more relevant post. Thanks.

First Article Surrender said...

After many days such article have read and really enjoyed it. Thanks.

World Books Cratch said...

Beautiful article. Go forward. Thanks.

World Book Symbol said...

Useful article. Will be beneficial for others. Thanks.

The World Bookmarking said...

Eligible work. Worthy of applause. Thanks.

World Bookmarking Site said...

Efficient job. Worthy of applause. Thanks.

Free World Bookmarking said...

Admirable post. Wants more. Thank you